From 1 December 2021 the entrance door to Wilson Street Surgery will re-open for patients to enter the building from 8am (Taddington Road will open the door from 9am).
- Please be aware that all patients entering either building MUST wear a mask/face covering/face shield. This is for your safety and that of our staff. Patients refusing to wear a mask will be denied entry.
- We will NOT be booking appointments at the Reception Desk of either surgery. Please telephone or use the online booking facility to book your appointments.
- We will continue to screen patients entering the building
- Social distancing will remain in place. Seating has been arranged accordingly and once the waiting room is full, you will be asked to wait outside.
- There may be occasions when the clinician decides to consult with a patient outside/in their car